Facebook Ads Integration
The advantage of integrating your Facebook Ads account with CleverTap is that you’ll get per-campaign, per-user cost data alongside the average revenue for users acquired via that campaign. This will help you compare cost of campaign with the revenue earned.
Here are the steps to integrate your Facebook Ads account:
- Log in to your Facebook Ads account – https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/home/.
- Go to “Settings”, and copy the
Account IDvisible under Account Information.
- Log into your CleverTap Dashboard, and go to
Settings -> Ad campaigns. If you have multiple CleverTap accounts, make sure that you’re using the correct one.
- Now paste the
Account IDthat you had copied in step #2, and hit “Connect”.
- Press “Okay” when prompted by Facebook to give access to CleverTap.
- Once the connect is successful, you should see the “Account connected successfully” message.
The initial campaign data will start showing up in 2 hours, and is subsequently updated every 2 hours.
Note: Do ensure that your Facebook Ad campaign links are tagged with the below mentioned parameters for them to show up in the Campaign dashboard:
Also see: Integrating your Google AdWords account